- 2019 RuReSA Conferance Presentation – Bongi Zuma (PDF 851KB)
- Roundtable 2: Strengthening NGO capacity to deliver community-based services to persons with disabilities (PDF 1.68MB)
- Felm Savings Group Success Story (PDF 327KB)
- 2018 Disability Law Summer School Poster (PDF 1.34MB)
- 2018 CREATE History Poster (PDF 972kb)
- 2017 FELM Launch of Evaluation Report (PDF 1.58MB)
- 2015 Understanding CBR in SA. Study Report. Funded FELM (PDF 4.38MB)
- 2014 Disability Inclusion. Possibilities and Progress. A Case Study in uMfolozi local municipality, KZN, SA. booklet OXFAM (PDF 950kb)
- 2014 Inclusive Early Childhood Development Project (PDF 311KB)
- 2010 Umgungundlovu Disability Forum, KZN, SA Shadow Report to the Committee on the Rights of Persons with DisabilitiesJune (PDF 171kb)
- 2010 Comic – Together we can do it UNCRPD
English Version(PDF 3.46MB)
Zulu Version (PDF 3.46MB)
Resources for potential employees/learners and the service provider
- Cover Letter to Employer: A bad cover letter gives a bad impression to a future employer. Here are some dos and don’ts.
- Setting Goals: Know how to focus your job search or work towards a career goal. Goals are vital if you want to succeed in finding employment.
- Writing your CV in Four Easy Steps: Here are 4 easy steps to guide you in putting together your own CV.
- Factors that prevent you from achieving your goals: 10 factors that stop us from realizing our dreams.
- Interests, Abilities and Skills: A bad cover letter gives a bad impression to a future employer. Here are some dos and don’ts.
- Learnerships: Helpful tips for people with disabilities, when applying for learnerships.
Forum Letter to Learnerships: Request for clear specifications and requirements of applicants.
- Disability: Facilitator Toolkit (PDF 5.58MB)
- Sawubona Disability: A Publication by the QuadPara Association of South Africa (QASA)
Myths, Manners, Do’s & Don’ts about Disability
- South African Health Review: 2019
- South African stakeholders’ knowledge of community-based rehabilitation
- The Struggle to be Ordinary
- 2008 Guidelines on the provision of manual Wheelchairs in less resourced settings WHO
- 2017 Rehabilitation in health systems WHO
- 2017 Strengthening health systems to provide rehabilitation services WHO
- 2018 Access to rehabilitation in Primary Health Care: an ongoing challenge WHO
- 2018 Disability NVI (NCDs, Violence & Injury) Prevention. Year in review WHO
- 2018-2019 Rehabilitation in health systems: Guide for action